Monday, February 15, 2010

Our first of many Valentine's!

It was a nice long weekend spent together. Saturday morning we got up, got ready and went up to Paradise. With the help of my father-in-law (who sacrificed a thumb in the process) Taylor made me 3 frames! Tony helped with the first one and then Taylor (with very little from me, although he says I helped) made the other two. (The frames are for a project I am working on- I picked up the pictures and painted the frames today. Now all Taylor has to do is hang them. I'll post pictures later!) We relaxed and watched lots of 24! I am not a TV watcher and never thought I could get hooked to any program, but 24! Ahh! So good! It is so addicting. We made a homemade pizza in the shape of a heart! Cute, huh? It was a nice first Valentine's together! The first of many, many Valentine's! Sunday, which was actually Valentine's, we slept in and then got ready for church, drove to the chapel and found out it was Stake Conference. Ooops! That is now maybe the third time in the last 6 years that I have missed church! We picked up Grandma Fenton on our way back and had a nice visit with her. She is just so cute! We also had a nice time at dinner with everyone. It was fun to see and visit with everyone. It's sad not having my family close, but I am glad Taylor can and I am grateful for such great in-laws. It makes it a little easier. After getting home Taylor and I finished the puzzle we started the week before. Today is President's Day. Taylor still had to work of course, but didn't have class. Watched a couple episodes of 24 and both got a few things done. It's just so nice to be together. I love him so much!

We thought we didn't bring the camera so took pictures with my phone all weekend. The camera was in my bag the whole time! Sometimes I think I am losing it. The other day I made 5 dozen cookies and forgot to put eggs in the dough! I would not recommend it! Anyways, I will post pictures as soon as I figure out how to upload pictures off of my phone...

No comments: