Monday, February 1, 2010

1 Feb 2010


I turned in my application for graduation! I am taking 19 credits this semester with 3 classes left to go! Hopefully I can get those 3 classes during the summer, so I can graduate in August with my BS in Human Development and Family Studies. Taylor works Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 3 pm-11 pm... and I spend all 24 hours and then some doing homework... I don't mind it though. I actually kind of enjoy it. I love to learn. I just don't like my Economics and Consumer Decisions class, which you could see Taylor studying for on an earlier post. He is a huge support and help. I try and get ahead in my classes so I don't have to stress. I am working at the Dental Hygeine College on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. It works out well. I am excited to be done, but then what? On to grad school!?

No comments: