Sunday, February 7, 2010

Ward Missionary!

I got a calling!!! I have been called as a ward missionary. It's funny because this is the third time I have been called as a ward missionary. I have had this calling in every ward- My home ward in Laguna Hills from before the mission, my student ward at NAU, and now again!! I love it! I know any call extended comes from the Lord and I am so grateful. I am really excited. I love missionary work because I know the gospel is true and I know the happiness and peace it has brought and continues to bring in my life! I also am now a visiting teacher, which I am really excited about as well! Taylor is the hometeacher for one of the sisters I will be visiting teaching. We will have to have them over for dinner!

1 comment:

The Chezik Family said...

Congrats! You will do great at this! I just got called to work in the primary as a teacher! That will be fun! We need to get together again soon. I enjoy being around you. Also, I missed seeing you today. See you next Sunday!