Sunday, March 14, 2010

14 March 2010

This past week has gone by sloooooooow... Maybe because I worked extra Friday and Monday and worked again this past Friday, so I haven't enjoyed the long weekend I am use to. Still no news from HeadStart. I called Wednesday and no decision had been made. I had a couple tests this week that I think went pretty well. On Thursday I worked until 4:30 and then had to leave for my test around 5:30 so I had asked Taylor if he could be in charge of dinner and have something ready when I got home. Around 4:00 I got a text from him that read, "You put me in charge of dinner, so what do you want from In N Out?" Gotta love that man! As I type this Taylor is dancing around with his towel! He always makes me laugh.

I am excited for this coming week- birthday and then off to Flagstaff, Arizona!!! :)

No comments: