Monday, March 22, 2010

A weekend away!

Thursday I only worked until noon and then came home and packed, while Taylor watched the basketball game. He goes crazy watching and drives me crazy too! Go BYU! The night before Taylor went and got us a bunch of snacks, also known as JuNk FoOd. He is such a good sport. He drove the whole way. It took us about 7 hours- not too bad. When we got there we got to open our birthday presents... a door alarm (thanks to my paranoid Papa) and a gift card for me, Taylor got new,professional hair clippers and for the both of us...

a Wii.
We were both very excited! We did a lot playing. Taylor is great at tennis and baseball, but I beat him every time at bowling! And I was very humble about it! "Come on baby!" Every time I would scream that I would get a strike!



Played Basketball




We went shooting...


Beautiful Sedona!
Sedona is one of my favorite places. After getting our hair cuts by Grandma, we drove to Sendona with Grandma and Papa. We ate lunch at Oaxaca, which is a yummy Mexican restaurant, and then looked in a few stores. I would have liked to look around the town more. I love looking at art. Afterwards we drove up the back road, which is just breathtaking. It was a very nice afternoon!




It was a fun weekend!

1 comment:

The Chezik Family said...

So glad you had fun! Your G-parents are too cute!!