Friday, March 26, 2010

I didn't SAVE!!!!

So, today I did not pick up a substituting job so I could get this huge project done for one of my classes; It is a 30 minute presentation that I have to give to at least 2 adults. I am going to be giving it to my neighbors. Anyways, I worked on it all morning before Taylor came home for a few hours, at which time we watched almost 3 episodes of season 7 of 24. I had a good start on the presentation so I did not feel too bad, besides I would be working on it all night. Taylor left for work at 2:30 and then it was time for business. About 8:00, after about 5 hours of working on it + the couple hours of working on it from the morning, something happened with power point and it had to shut down... Did I save it? Did I put the little file and push SAVE? Of course not! 7 hours of work was lost! I have been working on redoing it for the past couple hours... at least it is going faster. I probably should be working on it now, but I am so hungry, tired, and grumpy. I still have a little over a week to get it done.

Right now all I want is a hug from my husband and to go to bed! He should be home in about an hour... Tomorrow is a busy day for us. We are volunteering at the Boys and Girls Club from 9-12, then Taylor has to take a test, and then, Taylor doesn't know it yet, but I really would like to go to the Festival of Colors. It is only one day and is from 12-4. We are supposed to be at his parents in Salt Lake at 4 for an Easter party. So, somehow I think we will finish volunteering at 12, Taylor will go take his test, we will drive to Spanish Fork for this festival at about 2, stay for only an hour at most, stop by at home on the way to Salt Lake and shower because we will be covered in color, and get to Salt Lake maybe just a little late... We'll see... I really, really, really want to go to this Festival of Colors and just found out about it today. We can make it work... I hope...

No comments: