Sunday, March 7, 2010

A week in review

It has been a good week. Time goes by so fast. I can hardly believe it has been a week. Taylor is working his one Sunday a month 16 hour shift. I miss him and wish he was home with me. I did however get to go the spanish branch today, which was so refreshing. I love singing the hymns in spanish.

Still have not heard anything from Head Start. Krista the VP of the school, who hired me. confronted me and told me not to worry about it. She said I need to do what is best for me. That was comforting. We'll see what happens. I am happy there if Head Start does not work out.

We got some more snow this week. I was hoping to go play in it, but didn't get a chance and the sky's are blue now. We went to the Provo Temple on Tuesday and got SubZero ice cream after. That is going to be our tradition- temple and ice-cream. Thursday at the dental college the students had their mock anesthesia exams and one of the students needed a patient. I called up Taylor and he was willing to come and be the patient. He is always so willing to help. I love him so much! And then in the evening I went with him to the BYU library because he had to meet with his group. They are doing research for their professor in regards to anger and forgiveness. It sounds interesting. It was neat to observe Taylor. He was very quite and the other two were talking up a storm. I wasn't even sure if he was listening and then out of nowhere he piped in and shared his ideas and changed the way they are going to go about their research and writing. He is so smart! Yesterday, I had my first exam for my family economics class. I think it went well... time will tell! We went and did some shopping yesterday at Pier1. We got some cute lime green, leather place mats, cute ice-cream cups, and come canisters to hold flour, sugar, etc. We also went and saw the movie "Old Dogs" at the dollar theater ($1.50 theater). Good movie. I really like Robin Williams. We finished season 5 and watched the first disk (4 episodes) of season 6 of 24. That's our week!

No comments: