Tuesday, March 23, 2010

23 March 2010

We had Taylor's parents over for dinner tonight. It was a good evening to a horrible day! It was nice to visit with them. Taylor and I made chicken alfredo with salad and bread. We thought we were putting too much alfredo sauce, but it ended up being a little dry... but it was still good. Next time it will be even better. Then we played a game of bowling on the wii. I, of course, won and beat my record! I think I got 5 strikes in a row! I'm a little proud because in real life... I am the WORST bowler! It was fun. Jeanne played a game of tennis and Tony did a match of boxing. It was fun to watch them and it was to spend some time with them.

Tomorrow is Taylor's birthday! :)

1 comment:

Jeanne Fenton said...

We had a great time! Food was delicious and the company was even better. We love you guys! Have a great day today Taylor. We'll have to have a rematch on those games. I really am a better bowler than that.
Love ya!